Monday, June 1, 2009

MISI JUTARI = CORAL BAY RESORT!!!




To all my dear friends who are worried about their induksi.
Although we can't Google search Misi Jutari...I have been there.....and YES,
It is Coral Bay Resort.......I was so happy when I came to the door step of the resort.
I'M SAVED!!!!
They had a variety of food...and After 1 week...I was bored with the food...so we ate the local chinese food.
Bring your laptop and they have free wifi services.
That's it for now.....Have fun in your induksi.

6 comments:

  1. you're SAVED? hehehe ... what if you have to REtake the exam again? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did ur tummy become bigger?haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j2kfm: swt....dont la say like that. Im a much calmer person already

    suwei: taboo topic la

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Just wanna ask you? Is it misi jutari is the same building as coral bay resort, or side by side building?

    I'm confuse... i have to go to misi jutari also on the 14 june...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all,
    same with me, Induksi will drag me there on next week, i called the organizer and ask about Misi Jutari, she said Misi Jutari Resort beside Coral Bay Resort, its not the same...so also dun know which one is correct...
    see u there 'Su'..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Su & AMN : Misi Jutari and Coral Bay is the same. U just check in at Coral Bay.
    Don't worry...my call letter also says check in at Misi Jutari and I ended up in Coral Bay.
    Im not sure about the building being side by side. But when i checked at the receptionist..it is written above ..."Coral Bay Resorts".
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete