Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Review on Terminator Salvation

But before that....Let me recap.....

The Terminator

Terminator 1 where Arnold is the bad guy.

Termintor 2 :Judgement Day

Arnold is the good guy...T-800 model
In this movie, what really struck my mind was the scene which he reloads his shotgun while riding his motorbike. I like the way he spins the shotgun to reload it....awesome stuff.
I wish to do it one day, if I really have a shotgun.


Terminator 3 : Rise Of The Machines

A new futuristic machine was sent back into the past to kill John Connor and his future wife. T-X model......Damm she is hot. Imagine a sexy hot female in leather running around with a gun =D
And who can ever forget the famous quote......"Talk To The Hand"

Now the moment all Terminator fans looking forward into.....

Terminator Salvation

I watched the movie with my best of friends...after spending 2 weeks in Pangkor(Lost) for a government course and examination. My personal opinion is that, this movie is great...there action and good story line..but it is quite predictable as well. As compared to the previous movies, this battle with the machines is in the year 2018.
So it is all futuristic machines before the T-800 model technology. The war with machines was fantastic. John Connor acted by Christian Bale did a good job.

Christian Bale as John Connor

And not to forget Arnold Schwarzenegger

T-800 model

And for the first time in Terminator series, we have a cyborg(flesh+machine).....cool stuff.
I shouldn't be spilling out spoilers. And my favourite terminator in this movie.....

Motorterminator


Damm....she is a beauty... How I wish I could ride on this mean slick machine....muahaha So let me put into summary....its great movie and you should watch it!! No matter what you hear from other reviews.

Lastly I simply love this famous words.......




“We've been fighting a long time. We are out numbered by machines. Humans have a strength that cannot be measured. This is John Connor. If you are listening to this, you are the resistance.”

3 comments:

  1. really so good? i'm torn between star trek and this one. but i may just go for both ...

    IF you really is brandishing a machine gun, I think there goes the office ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei header too big la, make it smaller.:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. J2kfm: both also must watch....shoot the damm black n white bird down

    Suwei : small...very hard make design...nvm this is experiment banner...will improve....next time

    ReplyDelete