Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Last Supper

As for tonight it will be My Last Supper before I begin my pilgrimage.
I specially requested my mum to a prepare a traditional dish called 'puthu' with fish and potato slices.....My Favourite!!

Tomorrow will be the day which I start my voyage to Pangkor with my 4 best comrades.
If we were staying in a resort I wouldn't be worried.
Have anyone heard of Misi Jutari Sdn Bhd? It sounds like a godforsaken place.
May God have mercy upon his 64 poor souls which will be trapped there from the 15 to the 28th May.

I tried to Google search this place...but It looks like this 'shithole' does not even have a single search result.

I'll be missing you all.

3 comments:

  1. you'll be having fun, no doubt.
    just rmbr my advice. better be safe than sorry.
    hahah ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...don't play with water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried to google for misi jutari..the only related link is ur blog....
    omg....gonna have 2 weeks suffer in this place...
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete